Data Import & Export
Import Transaction Data:
- Warning! Incorrect importing can damage your data. Do not import accounting data without appropriate manual transaction control and verification procedures.
- When importing transactions, you must first select the transaction entry screen and select the desired transaction that you plan to import.
Exporting Transaction Data:
- If you export transaction that you plan to import back into Transaction, you should change the document numbers in the exported entry before importing it, so that you do not import duplicate document numbers that you cannot post in Transaction.
- You can set criteria to export a range of transactions, and you can specify the transaction information to export to your other program.
- To see exactly how to format records for importing we suggest that you first export records from the sample data that comes with Like Local Sales, specifying the format in which you plan to import.