Sage 300 ERP Provides a features set, G/L Consolidations that allows your company to define the level of details to consolidate and provides a comprehensive audit trail. Consolidate multiple general ledger by transactions, net changes, or accounts balance. You can consolidate any number of General Ledger, Using Single level and multilevel consolidation, Transactions as often as required (Daily, Weekly Consolidate report), Companies with different year ends facility, Merge multiple accounts in subsidiaries into single holding company accounts, Export Transaction by posting sequence, by fiscal period, by net changes balance.
You can consolidate:
- Any number of general ledgers, using single-level and multilevel consolidations.
- Transactions as often as required (For example, weekly consolidated reports).
- Multi-currency and single-currency ledgers with the same or differing functional currencies Companies with different year-ends Dissimilar account code structures, using a mapping table Transactions from subsidiaries and holding companies at different locations.
- G / L Consolidations are designed so that data can be extracted and made available for transfer to other locations.
- Merge multiple accounts in subsidiaries into single holding company accounts Export transactions by posting sequence, by fiscal period, by net changes, or by balances.
- Maintain a full audit trail of transactions, as well as a detailed audit trail of all consolidation activities.
- Import and e port optional field setup data to and from General Ledger and Common Services.
- Import and e port account optional fields and transaction optional fields.