- A registered person shall transfer the goods related to his Economics activity in form “Mushak-6.5” from his one branch to another branch (including Warehouse)
- Invoices for transfer of goods shall be serially numbered as per fiscal year
- If the registered person makes supply from more than one places, invoice for transfer of goods with separate serial numbers may be issued from each place on which the name of place, address and the serial number of the invoice shall remain included
- Invoice for the transfer of goods would have to be issued minimum in (Two) copies of which the original shall have to be sent to the branch (Including warehouse) receiving the goods the duplicate has to be preserved in the branch issuing the invoice.
Transfer Invoice (VAT-6.5)
- Transfer Invoice (VAT-6.5)