VAT deduction at source entity
- The VDS organizations are the Government Entities, a Non-government Organization approved by the NGO Affairs Bureau, Banks-MFIs, Insurance companies, a Post-Secondary Educational Institution, a Public Limited companies, an establishment registered under a LTU (VAT)
In each case Deduction At Source is Applicable
- The lower rate or specific amount of tax of the standard VAT 15% rate applies when buying a product or service
- Any supply provided without invoice VAT 6.3 ( Special Method is applicable).
- Licenses, Registration, Permits, Revenue Sharing, Agreements etc. (Issuing company)
- Purchase in tender, Contract, or Similar Manner.
- Placement and establishments rentals (Renters)
In any case the deduction at source is not Applicable
- Supply of exempted goods on the first schedule of Law
- Zero Rate and deem Export supply
- 15% Standard rate of Supply
- Fuel, Gas, Water, Electricity, Telephone and Mobile Service